Create a standardized qualification and certification system to accelerate industrialization of additive manufacturing.
Provide qualification and certification services to additive manufacturing stakeholders across different industry sectors.
Certification Program Highlights
- Programs are based on published ISO/ASTM standards.
- Program development with inputs from OEMs and service providers, in addition to the requirements specified in standards.
- Close association with F42 committee provides insights on future needs.
- Deeper expertise leveraged from AM CoE partners that involve industry, academia, research institutes.
- Use of lessons learned from R&D projects at AM CoE.
- Global recognition.
- Modular and cost effective.